|

Amy Smart's surprise engagement

Amy Smart has described his "surprise"commitment to American TV personality Carter Oosterhouse.

The actress, who played alongside Hollywood romantic comedy idol Ryan Reynolds Just Friends, revealed that her partner suggested last Sunday.

The 35-year admits the proposal was a shock, even if it is on the moon.

"I'm so happy. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm really happy and enjoy this moment, "she told OK! magazine.

Smart explained why she is so sure that Oosterhouse, whom she met at a charity event last green-November, is his ideal partner.

And both are eager to environmental activists, the pair share many interests and Smart is delighted to have found an attentive partner.

"I think it's an incredible man on many levels,"she said.

"It is so nice, so respectful, loving ... It has so many qualities that I can not wait to spend my life with. "

Posted by Xiaomi on 12:04 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Amy Smart's surprise engagement"

Leave a reply

Recently Commented

Recently Added